Looking east towards the chancel.
Kelly's Directory 1930 notes :-
"The church of All Saints is a building of stone, chiefly in the, Decorated and Perpendicular styles, with some Norman remains, and consists of chancel with chantry chapel on the north, nave, aisles, south porch and an embattled western tower, with crocketed spire and pinnacles and containing 3 bells, two of which bear the date 1569 and 1627:
the north aisle of two bays is Norman, and a fragment of Norman work remains beneath the pulpit, which is 15th century work :
the south aisle arcade is Decorated work of the late 13th century, but the windows of this aisle are Perpendicular, and to this period belong also the tower and spire:
the chancel was rebuilt in an inferior style in 1830:
in the chantry adjoining is an aumbry, and screen work of debased character partly encloses both:
some old bench ends remain, and there is a plain octangular font on a shafted pedestal:
in 1875 the church was thoroughly restored at a cost of £800, entirely defrayed by Richard Lucas esq. when the stalls and stall ends were renewed and the ends copied in facsimile of the originals :
there are 150 sittings"
DB 15 October 2022