A narrow, 3-storey building - Goltho Hall - was drawn by Nattes for Joseph Banks in 1800, but this was demolished soon after.
This was one of a succession of halls occupied by the Grantham family and later, through marriage, the Mainwarings and Burtons.
The image here is of the present hall built in 1900 for William Fitzwilliam Burton; it probably contains elements of the older building.
More details about this house and its owners can be found in T R Leach and R Pacey's book, 'Lost Lincolnshire Country Houses: Volume 2', published by SLHA. Buy a copy.