Kelly's Directory 1930 reports :-
"The church of St. Margaret, rebuilt in 1869, at a cost of about £2,000, is an edifice of Kirton and Ancaster stone, in a modern Gothic style, consisting of chancel, nave, aisles, south porch and a western tower with short steeple containing 3 bells:
the stained east window and others are memorials of the Wood family :
the church plate dates from 1560:
the altar fittings were presented by the late Mrs. F. W. Foster in 1918 as a thank-offering for peace:
there are 175 sittings"
DB 7 September 2023