Hatton, St Stephen, Chancel, East Window
White's Directory 1872 reports :
"The Church (St. Stephen), is a neat structure, rebuilt in 1871, and containing a stained glass east window, by Clayton and Bell"
Inscription reads " IN MEMORY OF HUMPHREY WALDO SIBTHORP RECTOR OF HATTON DIED NOV 4 1865"
DB 4 September 2022
Hatton, Saint Stephen Church, Image, window stained glass, Clayton and Bell, Sibthorp