White's Directory 1872 reports:-
"The Church (All Saints), is a large ancient structure, consisting of nave, chancel, north aisle, and tower with two bells, and has accommodation for 300 hearers.
It was restored in 1858, and galleried in 1871, when a new organ was provided.
A stained glass window, the gift of Mr. John Coupland, was inserted in the east end of the chancel, in 1864.
The benefice is a vicarage, which, though valued at only £50 per annum, has been augmented with £400 Queen Anne's Bounty. It is in the gift of A. D. Mills, Esq., of Godalming, Surrey, and incumbency of the Rev. James B. Mills, M.A., who is chaplain of St. Edmund's Chapel, Spittal, and has a commodious residence, built in 1839, and two acres of glebe land"
DB 6 March 2023