The L & R Hair works vehicles in the mid-1930s.
The brothers, Len and Ron Hair, were haulage contractors in Howsham, near Brigg.
Photo courtesy Eric Hair
The former Primitive Methodist chapel on High Street (B1434) was built in 1838 and extensively restored in 1883. It continued in use by the village's Methodist community until c.2000.
Former Wesleyan Methodist Chapel and School Room.
Now the village hall.
DB 17 June 2018
Another view of the former chapel.
A foundation stone records the date of the chapel's building..