Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The church of All Saints is an edifice of sandstone and brick, in the Norman and Perpendicular styles, consisting of chancel, nave and a low western tower with pinnacles containing 3 bells:
the church appears originally to have had aisles, and the northern arcade remains, built up in the wall:
in 1863 the church was restored, reseated and new roofed, and in 1886 the chancel was rebuilt:
there are 95 sittings.
In the churchyard is an altar tomb to the Rev. John Smorthwaite, vicar, 1813.
The register dates from the year I539"
DB 22 June 2019