Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states "The church of St. Andrew is a small but ancient fabric of stone, in the Norman, Early English and Decorated styles, consisting of chancel, nave, north and south aisles, south porch and a low western tower, with parapet, containing a clock and 3 bells:
The south aisle retains a piscina. The font is Norman; and near the tower are two ancient slabs inscribed to members of the Malet family and dated 1493.
The church has four stained glass windows, one of those in the chancel being a memorial to the late Rev. G. S. Robinson B.A. rector 1842-1880:
The church, which has 120 sittings, was restored and other repairs effected in 1883, at a total cost of £1,200.