White's Directory 1872 reports :-
"The Hall is a neat stone mansion, with well-wooded pleasure grounds, on the eastern acclivity of the valley.
The south side of it was built by Lord Widrington, and it was afterwards enlarged by Mr. Day, who bequeathed it to Mr. Pennyman, by whom the west front was erected.
It is now occupied by Philip Broke Turnor, Esq."
DB 17 February 2013
See other images of this house