Looking east towards the chancel arch and chancel.
An entry in Kelly's Directory 1930 reads :-
"The church of St. Peter is a small building of stone in the Norman style, with later insertions, consisting of chancel, nave and a turret containing one bell:
the north and south doorways are blocked up ; the former is enriched with the chevron ornament:
in the north wall of the chancel is a curious little key-hole light, and in the south wall a low side window:
the interior retains a Perpendicular screen, and there is a brass, c. 1600, with eight English rhyming lines, in the form of an address to a deceased wife by her surviving husband:
the church was restored in 1892 and affords 80 sittings.
In the churchyard is a memorial of Portland stone, erected in 1920, to the men of Lusby who served in the Great War, 1914-18"
DB 4 September 2022