Headstone from the former Primitive Methodist Chapel now displayed inside the ex-Wesleyan chapel.
In "A List And Brief Details Of Chapels In The Market Rasen & Caistor Circuit Past And Present" prepared by Colin Shepherdson & Eileen H Mumby September 1997 (Revised August 1998) it is stated that :-
"A Society was extant in 1846 and a chapel, in Church Street, was opened on the 31.10.1858.
The chapel was enlarged and reopened on the 8.12.1872.
The last service was held on the 14.7.1957.
The chapel was sold and used as a builder's office but was subsequently converted in to a house.
(N.B. The headstone was removed from the building and repositioned inside the ex-Wesleyan chapel.)"
DB 19 May 2019