South Ferriby, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
In "A List And Brief Details Of Chapels In The Barton-On-Humber Circuit Past And Present" prepared by Colin Shepherdson September 1997 (Revised May 1998) it is stated that :-
"A Society was formed in 1769 and a chapel erected in 1792. Wesley Chapel was built on the same site in Farrisher's Lane in 1839 and is still in use with a membership of 21"
Recently for sale September 2020 "with potential for conversion to a dwelling".
Geoff Swain Collection 17 August 1993
South Ferriby, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, church