"Chapel of Ease. 1888, 1896, C20"
"The Tower with its eight tubular bells was added in 1897 to celebrate Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee"
DB 1 May 2011
The chancel windows came from Weston St. Mary when it was restored in 1888. The reredos came from Lutton Parish Church in 1895. The pulpit and altar rails were given in memory of Mr. Cock in the 1940's and bear the famous "Yorkshire Mouse" carvings.
DB 6 May 2018
"Wall mounted rectangular brass plaque on wooden backboard"
Weston Hills is a hamlet in the civil parish of Weston.