Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The church SS. Peter and Lawrence is an ancient building of stone in the Late Perpendicular style, consisting of chancel, nave, south aisle, south porch and a western tower containing 3 bells:
the church was restored in 1878, at a cost of £3,084 when the tower was added:
the stained east window is a memorial to the Rev. Henry Nevile, rector from 1863, and was placed by his widow Charlotte Nevile, and there are others to his brother the Rev. Christopher Nevile, rector from 1830, and to the Rev. James EIletson Bigland M. A. rector 1878-89:
the church was re seated in 1896:
the chancel was re seated in 1903, and an oak screen built in the tower in 1914:
there are 100 sittings"
DB 19 May 2019