This seventeenth century house was built by Lord Bellasyse in red brick in the Artisan Mannerism style.
The house was pulled down in 1807 and this is the only known illustration.
Drawing of 1796
More details about this house and its owners can be found in T R Leach's book, 'Lincolnshire Country Houses and their Families: Part 2', published by SLHA. Buy a copy.
St Clement's church was rebuilt by W Scott Chapman in 1873-77.
Peter Kirk Collection, 1996
See other images of this church
The church has a well-proportioned tower with a short four-sided spire.
A more recent view of St Clement's.
This Saxon font in St Clement's, Worlaby, was discarded in the early twentieth century and used as a garden tub for sixty years.
Mark Acton, 2015
The font in current use for baptisms dates from the time of the church's restoration in the mid-Victorian period.
View of the church interior looking east towards the chancel and the east window.
Both north and south arcades (left and right) are medieval in date.
The open timber porch at the south entrance to the church probably dates from the early 20th century.
Worlaby's Wesleyan Methodist chapel was built in 1858 and a Sunday school room added in 1927.
It closed in 1991 and the building is now in use as a store.