Hilldyke, Long Hedges Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
Also known as Boston East Methodist Chapel, this building was erected in 1867.
The last service took place in January 1965 and the building was sold later that year. It still stands in the grounds of the bungalow ‘Springfields’
It is located at NGR TF 347 468 in Fishtoft parish.
Barry Barton, 1979
Fishtoft, Hilldyke Long Hedges Wesleyan Methodist Chapel