Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The church of St. Andrew is a fine building of stone, in the Early English style, consisting of chancel, nave, north aisle, south porch and an embattled western tower, with pinnacles, containing 4 bells:
in the church are several ancient monuments and a brass, with canopy, to Sir Andrew Luttrell, ob. I390:
there is another brass effigy of a man in armour, c. 1430:
the stained east window is a memorial to W.H. Woodhouse:
in 1858 the church was entirely restored and an ancient Easter sepulcihre, previously in the chancel, removed to the east end of the north aisle ; and in 1866 the trustees of the estate erected new entrance gates of iron, with stone pillars and iron palisading at the approach to the churchyard from the Corby road:
here are 100 sittings"
DB 27 June 2018