Situated in Oak House Lane, this chapel was erected in 1894 for the United Free Methodists.
The last service here took place in 1971 and the building was sold two years later.
The building was destroyed by fire in 1985 and the site is occupied by Frank Clayton & Son, blacksmiths.
It was located at NGR TF 369 451 (in Freiston parish)
(Note: The United Methodist Church was established in 1907 by the amalgamation of the Methodist New Connexion, Bible Christians and the United Free Methodist Church.)
Barry Barton, 1978