Old rectory, next to the church, now a private house.
White's Directory of Lincolnshire 1856 states :-
"The Church (All Saints) is a rectory, valued in K.B. at £10. 19s. 4d., and now at £276.
The Bishop of Lincoln is patron, and the Rev. James Adcock, M.A., who has a good Rectory House, built about five years ago, is incumbent.
The glebe is 48 acres, and the corn rent, established at the enclosure, in 1794, in lieu of the corn tithe, averages about £170 per annum.
The poor have 10s. a year out of Cross Closes, left by Elizabeth Somersby, in 1733"
DB 6 February 2020