The west tower is Early English as was the blocked north arcade and most of the remaining south arcade.
The clerestory is Perpendicular. William Bassett-Smith (1830-1901) carried out restoration in 1892-3. The pulpit is seventeenth-century.
Mark Acton, 2017
Another view of the church from the south.
The north arcade, of the Early English period, is blocked but not built into the north wall of the nave, as is often the case.
The south doorway is from the Early English period, c.1200. Above the pointed arch is a niche in which a modern figurine has been placed.
View through a south window of the nave. The blocked north arcade with its quatrefoil piers can be seen ahead.
To the near right is the organ case.
A small fragment of Saxon interlace decoration, probably from a cross shaft, built into the east wall of the church.