A second view of the East Window.
Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The chapel of ease of the Holy Trinity, erected in 1847-8, partly from a legacy of £500, bequeathed for that purpose by Dr. Clement Madely, vicar from 1802, is a building in the Early English style, consisting of chancel, nave, aisles, south porch and an open western belfry containing one bell:
a new organ was placed in the church in 1887 and considerable improvements were effected at the same time :
three memorial windows and a reredos of Caen stone were erected in 1895:
the church affords 300 sittings"
DB 19 December 2018