Scunthorpe, Holy Souls Church, Frodingham Road
The Roman Catholic church was opened by Bishop Brindle on 2nd December 1911.
"Messrs Kirby and Son (Liverpool) are the architects, the builder is Mr J. Klauke, of Crosby, and Mr Ted Leaf, Scunthorpe, has been entrusted with the painting and decorating.
The building reflects the highest credit on all concerned, and has cost £2,000"
DB 19 February 2019
Scunthorpe, Holy Souls Church, Frodingham Road, Roman Catholic, Kirby and Son