Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1937 states :-
"The church of St. Lawrence, rebuilt in 1868 at a cost of £500, is a small building in the Early English style, consisting of chancel, nave, south porch, and a western turret containing one bell:
in the church are effigies of a knight and lady, supposed to represent Robert de Hilton and his wife:
there are sittings for 160 persons.
The registers date from the year 1589.
The living is a vicarage, net yearly value £339, including 111 acres of glebe, with residence, in the gift of the Bishop of Lincoln, and held since 1937 by the Rev. William Gordon Calvert Lee M.A. of Corpus Christi College, Cambridge, rural dean of Ludborough"
Church roof was completely restored in 2011.
DB 8 September 2019