In "A List And Brief Details Of Chapels In The Market Rasen & Caistor Circuit” (Revised August 1998) Shepherdson & Mumby state :-
"A Society was formed in 1855 and the foundation stone for a chapel, in Kirmond Road, was laid later in the same year, on the 9th August, and opened before the year ended on the 23th December.
It was renovated and reopened on the 31.7.1872.
The chapel was rebuilt on the same site with the stone laying taking place on the 1.6.1914.
The last service was held on the 1.7.1934 and the congregation then joined with the ex-Wesleyans.
The chapel was let to the Air Ministry from 1941 to 1946, and then let as a youth club from 1946 to 1954.
It was put up for sale in 1954 and sold in 1959 to became the "Queens Hall Village Centre""
DB 10 October 2018