The entry in Kelly's Directory 1913 reads :-
"The church of St. Thomas is a plain building of stone, in the Early English and Tudor styles, consisting of chancel, nave and a western tower with pinnacles containing one bell:
the stained east window is a memorial to the Rev. Henry Nelson B.A. vicar 1877-82: there is an ancient font: the chalice is dated 1569 : there are 120 sittings.
The register dates from the year 1562.
The living is a vicarage, consolidated with that of North Willingham, joint net yearly value £217, with residence, in the gift of the Bishop of Lincoln, and held since 1909 by the Rev. William John McCombe B.A. of Trinity College, Dublin, who resides at North Willingham"
DB 8 May 2022