The former school in School Lane is now a private house.
"The school was originally opened on 13 April 1858 as a National School, and re-opened in 1877 after a closure of about nine months.
It was known as Wilsford School in 1877, Wilsford Myer's School by 1899.
It was reorganised as a Junior School on 2 February 1942, with children over eleven years old transferred to Sleaford Senior Council School.
The school was closed on 22 July 1987, with the children transferred to Ancaster School"
"Above the doorway is a carved ashlar scroll recording the construction of the school in 1857"
DB 15 August 2018